May 18, 2012

Chill

It's time to take a break from the temple photos, fastforward 10 days later in my vacation and introduce you guys to Ho Chi Minh's latest and hottest rooftop bar (well, it's one of the very few): CHILL Sky Bar.
Basically, it's a bit of a copy of the Lebua at State Tower's Sky Bar, but that doesn't matter to me. I love rooftop bars! You have an amazing view, a beautiful bar and a luxurious surrounding - as they are typically located on top of 5 star hotels. I love it! And it's one of the very few moments where I can wear fancy outfits! : )




Sorry for the blurry photos. I don't always get the settings right for dark environments.. If anyone has suggestions, don't hesitate to email me! I would really appreciate it! 


Because we liked the drinks and the music, we decided to go back the next day : ) For the girls: their cocktails are amazing!









Have a good weekend everyone! 
Julie





Like JULIESUZE on Facebook:


Follow JULIESUZE with Twitter: