March 4, 2012

Tasty

Maybe it's because I'm more relaxed, I don't know, but I seem to always stuff myself over the weekend.. : )
I just love to eat. That's probably never gonna change and it definitely shouldn't. 




Pastry dough with on the inside goat cheese, apple pieces, honey and bacon.

This is such an awesome and easy recipe. What you need to make the same like the photo: one fourth of an apple, 1 slice of bacon, a small piece of goat cheese and a piece of pastry dough (say, half the size of a paper A5). All you need to do is, spread open the pastry dough, put the goat cheese on it, along with the apple pieces, cover that with the bacon and then finally, before you fold it you smear some honey on the inside of the pastry dough (or on top of the pastry dough - as you wish).


Olives, you either hate them or love them - As for me, I love them!

Homemade pizza with lots of veggies and salami


Have a good start of the week!
Julie






Pin It


Follow JULIESUZE with Facebook / Twitter / Bloglovin / Pinterest