March 10, 2012

Invisible children

This afternoon I watched the short film 'Kony 2012' which very much touched me. The organisation 'Invisible Children' uses all kinds of media to inspire young people to help end the longest running armed conflict in Africa. In case you haven't watched the video, you can watch it below and please don't hesitate to share it as well! 
By sharing this video and more, you are supporting the international effort to arrest Joseph Kony.


T-shirt from Invisible Children


It is only after I watched the short film 'Kony 2012' that my brother told me he owns a T-shirt of 'Invisible Children' and has known the organisation for a few years now. Kinda felt proud but ashamed at the same time.

In case you are interested to show your support, sign the pledge and/or donate, please visit the
websites 'Kony 2012' and 'Invisible Children'.






Hope you're all enjoying the weekend!
Julie








Follow JULIESUZE with Facebook / Twitter / Bloglovin / Pinterest