February 23, 2012

I'd like to make a date with you

I had seen most of the Smithsonian musea but my dad had insisted that I made a visit to the National Air and Space Museum because he had really enjoyed it back in the day. Well, I am so glad I did, it turned out to be one of my favorites. Especially the section with some soldiers' personal belongings from during World War II. 

Seriously, how hilarious is this card? "If your answer is YES, just keep the card, and if it's NO, just hand it back.
What if someone pulled this off in the world we now live in... What would you say if a guy/girl gave this to you? 


Taken at the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum - september 2010, Washington DC

"I shall return" - I guess he better did if that girl kept the card...



Have a lovely evening!
Julie








Follow JULIESUZE with Facebook / Twitter / Bloglovin